COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You directly provide our Network with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online;
- use or view our website via your browsers cookies
- When you sign up to our event
- your first and last names;
- your email address;
- metadata relating to any messages you send on YourY Network; and
- the content of any messages you send using yourY Network.
This information may be collected by us or on our behalf by our third-party partners (such as other software services) from time to time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
We will only use your personal information when permitted to do so in accordance with data protection laws.
WITH WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, however we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve adverts about our services to you and others. It will only be passed to third party advertisers in order to provide services on our own behalf; and
- third party data, service and software providers that assist us in the function, improvement and optimisation of our applications.
We may also disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the members of YourY Network in order to describe our members, traffic patterns and other information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for so long as you are registered or subscribe with YourY Network and for up to 6 years thereafter. Where such personal information is no longer necessary we may delete it sooner.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request YourY Network for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that YourY Network correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request YourY Network to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that YourY Network erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that YourY Network restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to YourY Network’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that YourY Network transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that the rights above are not absolute and there may be circumstances where we are unable to (or are not obliged to) comply with your request (either wholly or in part). In such cases we will explain why we cannot comply with the request.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.